|My best sketch. Ever.|
IG: Doubles, triples, quadruples, more!Misora did not know why she felt.... odd. But she definitely did. Opening her eyes, she found herself face to face with Takeo. Who had a top hat stuck to his head. Automatically, she jerked backwards, and blinked when she felt another body behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she saw.... Takeo? Looking between the two, she felt herself starting to get a headache. As soon as hat-wearing Takeo saw she was up, he brightened. "Come, Misora," he whispered. "I came to save you from this shape shifting fiend and return us to Wonderland so that your quest might continue. I would have killed this fellow for pretending to be me, but I couldn't kill something that looks so much like myself." Hat-wearing Takeo's words woke her Takeo, and he sprang at his hat-wearing counterpart.IG: Doubles, triples, quadruples, more! by IvyShadow
"Who are you? Why do you wear my form?"
"I wear no one's form but my own," said hat-wearing Takeo, eyes blazing. "Return Misora to me, you imposter!" Misora was distracted from this by a small hand on her arm. Turning, s
TF: Temporary CheerHumming, Chakka walked along one of Cybertron's streets. Tat, a good friend of his who kept getting reformatted into a grounder, then a flier, then back, had called him about meeting up today. Chakka, having nothing else to do really, agreed. He wished Cybertronians had something like that 'bubblegum' he'd heard of from Dawson, who had heard it from a drone that went on a scientific voyage with some important scientist mech. Percent or something like that. Hearing a shout, he drew his attention out of his thoughts and blinked, before smiling and waving. Tat waved back, smiling, and Chakka noted that Tat was currently a flier. Sitting opposite him, he scrolled through the menu. "How's it going?" asked Tat. "Haven't heard from you in awhile."TF: Temporary Cheer by IvyShadow
"Nothing's really happening," said Chakka, shrugging. "Had a dance off with a random challenger in the middle of the street yesterday, but that's about it."
"Had any accounts frozen?"
"Hmm? No, that was last vorn, after I got everything out of it."
Err... lessee here... I'd better do this in a list.
1. I am an aspiring author.
2. I love Digimon (the Tamers season mostly) and Sonic the Hedgehog (though Shadow the Hedgehog rules over all).
3. I enjoy a wide variety of music, from INXS to Ke$ha, from Simple Minds to Lady Gaga, from Aerosmith to Daft Punk, and so on.
4. I would like to be an illustrator, though this shall only be a dream unless I kick myself in the rear and make myself practice. Procrastination is an art that is so much easier to learn than discipline.
5. I like writing fanfiction in various categories, but mainly TMNT.
6. I enjoy a very small variety of TV Shows, including The Barney Miller Show, Teen Titans, Gargoyles, Sonic X, Digimon (mainly season 3), AoStH, Sonic SatAM, Sonic Underground, The Nanny, Dragon Booster, Jeeves and Wooster, and All Things Great and Small.
7. My favorite movie at the current moment is either Tron or Alice in Wonderland.
8. My favorite book at the moment is The End of Time by P.W. Catanese.
9. My favorite illustrator is either Brett Helquist, David Wyatt, Tony DiTerlizzi, Matt Cavotta, or whoever illustrated the cover for the Abhorsen trilogy. John Howe is also a definite favorite.
Btw..... I do requests. Writing or (simple) drawings. So far, as long as I know the series, I'll do my best to write a oneshot for it if it's requested. XD
If, for some reason, you feel like commissioning me, here are the prices. Please send the points to the donation pool though.
Sketch - 3 points
This one is rather self-explanatory.
Coloured sketch - 4 points
So it would be really sketchy (and either red, black, or blue) with the character's colours underneath the lines.
Coloured lineart - 5 points
With the lineart, just so you know, it can be either black, a darker colour for each part outlined, or I could make it blend in to the rest of the character so it looks like there were no lines.
Additional characters - 2 points per additional character
Written - 6 points
Oneshots of the commissioner's choice involving however many characters are necessary to see the idea through.
If you aren't satisfied with the results, I will redraw/rewrite the drawing/story. If it still isn't to your satisfaction, I'll return your points.
Current Residence: A personal digital world.
MP3 player of choice: iPod Touch
Favourite cartoon character: Raphael, Mikey, Alphonse, Shadow, BlackWarGreymon, Beelzemon, Beast Boy, Brooklyn, Malibu, Beau, etc
Personal Quote: HOLY FRIGGERJATIBUS!